- Disabled Clients must be physically or mentally disabled, low-income, drawing their Social Security Disability (SSD) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI). Clients may not have any savings accounts, CD’S, Trust accounts, IRA’S or any other means of paying for dental care.
- Frail Elderly Clients must be 65 years of age or older and low-income. Clients may not have any savings accounts, CD’S, Trust accounts, IRA’S or any other means of paying for dental care.
- All Clients must meet the current year Annual Federal Poverty Guideline.
- E.O.D.D.S. may make exceptions if the client is in a life-threatening situation or extreme pain.
- Thanks to Delta Dental Oral Health of Oklahoma Charitable Foundation E.O.D.D.S. has limited special funding annually to provide denture/partial dentures only to low-income eastern Oklahomans who live in the (918) and (539) area code region and don’t meet our regular guidelines. All other dental work must be completed. Please call the E.O.D.D.S. office for an application or you can download one and mail it in to our office.
- Live in the following participating counties:Adair, Cherokee, Craig, Creek, Delaware, Haskell, Latimer, Leflore, Lincoln, Mayes, McIntosh, Muskogee, Nowata, Okfuskee, Okmulgee, Osage, Ottawa, Pawnee, Payne, Pittsburg, Pushmataha, Rogers, Sequoyah, Tulsa, Wagoner, and WashingtonTo see a Google Map view of participating counties, visit the Map of Service Area page.
If you meet these criteria, please submit your application online via the Patient Application page.
Clients for Program II are referrals from the following programs:
- Family and Children’s Services
- Medical Access Programs
- Mental and Behavioral Health Services
- Recovery & Re-Entry Programs
- Salvation Army for the Homeless
- Tulsa Day Center for the Homeless
- Women in Recovery